2019 Project Sponsors Opportunities
1. Preserve and Digitize 200 cassettes of Dr. Raymond Charles Barker Classes: $3,500
2. PastPerfect Online (so the world can access the treasures of the Archives online!): $4,000
3. “Adopting” Ernest Holmes Honorary Doctorates from around the world. Your donation will allow us to put the document on acid-free background and use museum glass (to stop UV rays and more from deteriorating the document) and put it in a fresh new frame. You will have a plaque with your (or your Center’s, or Practitioner/Ministerial class, etc.) name on it, letting the world know you preserved this priceless piece of history. Only $200
3. ATIZ Dual Bookdrive Mini Scanner: $9,500
Sponsorships in any amount are welcome and all help.
Sponsorships of $500 or more will be honored on a special plaque on the Archives wall and on our website.
Listen to which project speaks to your heart
and join in to make it happen!
Contact Rev. Kathy at info@somarchives or call 720-496-1361 for more information. Thank you!
Our Current and Future Projects
The Science of Mind Archives has several ongoing and future preservation projects planned. Here are some of the projects that are either underway or planned for the near future.
Recently Completed Projects
Thanks to a number of generous donations from minsters and practitioners with a special thank you to Rev. Scott Murchinson, the remaining 210 issues of Science of Mind magazine that were previously missing from the Archives’ website are being digitized so they will be preserved and available for free download.
Thanks to a grant from Hefferlin Foundation and a generous donation from Dr. Marilyn Leo, 138 years of board minutes of our Religious Science history are in the process of being digitized and preserved.
Thanks to a grant from the Hefferlin Foundation, the Archives was able to install a new shopping cart on our website to make it MUCH easier for everyone to add both free and paid items to the shopping cart and check out just once vs. multiple times.
New metal book shelves to preserve our rare and special books were purchased and installed.
The New Thought MindMap was made available on the Archives’ website and in the Archives, thanks to a Hefferlin Foundation grant and the work of Rev. Dr. David Alexander.
The Archives published and made available for purchase Chronicles of Religious Science Volume One. Volume Two near completion.
The Archives published and made available for purchase all Four Volumes of the Extension Study Course written by Ernest Holmes with questions by Reginald Armor.
The Archives re-published and made available the three volume set of The Ernest Holmes Papers.
· Complete the scanning and digitization of all Ernest Holmes writings (We currently have over 200 Ernest Holmes e-books available for download or purchase).
· Index & Database private collections
– Scan and Digitize complete run of Creative Thought–this is currently a very active project thanks to donations and support!
· Transfer all Ernest Holmes reel-to-reel Radio Talks into MP3 format–underway thanks to Mile Hi Church’s sponsorship!
· Scan and digitize lectures and classes by other Religious Science Ministers such as William Hornaday and Donald Curtis to name a few.